Stay informed, stay healthy.
Our response to COVID-19.
ImageTrend leadership has been carefully monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, especially in relation to our upcoming events. After careful consideration, we have opted not to hold these events in-person as originally planned. All regional meetings, including the product education and hot topics meetings, are cancelled and may be rescheduled for later in the year.
The health and safety of event participants and the ImageTrend community is our greatest concern, and we know that many of you are also facing difficult situations in the communities you live in and serve. In lieu of the in-person meetings scheduled in locations throughout the country, we are hosting a two day webinar series on hot topics April 8-9.
**Below event cancelled to maintain health and safety of attendees and the ImageTrend community.**
The following resources can be found within ImageTrend University, accessible via the ‘help’ link within your application:
- Quarterly release notes, summaries and videos to stay abreast of what’s new in Elite
- The following videos and documents on Report Writer:
- Report Writer 100: Get to Know Report Writer
- Facts about your Report Writer Data
- Report Writer A-101: Analytical Reporting
- EMS Packaged Reports
- The ‘Step-By-Step’ articles
- The FAQs and overview documents, including a 411 on Time Spent Filters and an article each for the 3 types of reports (Payroll, Call Attendance, Call Percentage)
- “Incident Facts for Setup” and associated FAQs for tips on configuring an efficient runform workflow
Additional educational webinars can be found on ImageTrend’s website at https://imagetrend.com/resources-webinars/.