About the Report
The report is comprised of anonymous aggregate stress-related data collected from the CrewCare mobile App. The goal of this report is to provide insight about life stressors and associated factors related to careers, physical health, support, sleep, mental health, and burnout within the first responder community.
Of the many insights found within this 2018-2019 report, some of the more shocking results included 72% of respondents had scores indicative of burnout, almost two-thirds of respondents work more than 1 job, and 93% have encountered a mentally difficult call with 36% of respondents still struggling with that call.
Get the 2018-2019 Report
CrewCare for Your Organization
As a department, you may be interested in knowing more about the stress levels of your crews. The CrewCare app with the department enhancements listed below can help, while maintaining your crew’s individual confidentiality.
- Anonymous feedback to help identify crew stressors
- Results of department stress over time
- Insights that can inspire positive change
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Unique department code for crews to use within the app
- Custom EAP/crisis and support contacts within the app
- Custom Life Tile questions (10-12 questions within the app)
- Annual report with aggregate department specific results
The goal of CrewCare is to bring awareness to stress in the first responder industry and to gain better insights. The app is free for all individuals to download and use. With the department level options, the results (which remain anonymous) are aggregated to shed light on happenings within your particular department. If this type of program is of interest to you, please feel free to contact Morgan Anderson.
Tell me more!
Learn more about ImageTrend’s solutions.