About the Report
The report is comprised of anonymous aggregate stress-related data collected from the CrewCare mobile app. The goal of this report is to provide insight about life stressors and associated factors related to careers, physical health, support, sleep, mental health, and burnout within the first responder community.
The second volume of the Health of Our Emergency Responders report was released in July 2020. When you request this report, you will also receive a link to the first volume of the report (released in 2019) as reference.
Get the Reports
Download CrewCare for your device:
CrewCare for Your Organization
As a department, you may be interested in knowing more about the stress levels of your crews. The CrewCare app with the department enhancements listed below can help, while maintaining your crew’s individual confidentiality.
- Anonymous feedback to help identify crew stressors
- Results of department stress over time
- Insights that can inspire positive change
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Unique department code for crews to use within the app
- Custom EAP/crisis and support contacts within the app
- Custom Life Tile questions (10-12 questions within the app)
- Annual report with aggregate department specific results
The goal of CrewCare is to bring awareness to stress in the first responder industry and to gain better insights. The app is free for all individuals to download and use. With the department level options, the results (which remain anonymous) are aggregated to shed light on happenings within your particular department. If this type of program is of interest to you, please feel free to contact Morgan Anderson.
Tell me more!
Learn more about ImageTrend’s solutions.